If you feel as though you are qualified to write your own IBW Publications Inc article or contribute to the cause please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, and include a sample of your writing within the body of the text. (attachments will not be opened)
Applications will be evaluated on a first come first viewed basis and if posted will receive full credit for their posts. selection criteria is based on topic, suitability for the site, writing style, written ability, and our own personal opinion.
Individuals who provide consistent quality work may be rewarded with personal accounts to which they may post regularly. Prior to these account’s posts going live they will be reviewed by IBW Publications, Inc. staff to ensure they meet publishing criteria.
These are non payed positions and you should not expect any other rewards for your hard work then seeing it on the website. If rejected you will not receive notification from IBW, your post will simply not appear.
- is not blatantly racially insensitive (or religiously offensive)
- does not contain “hate” speech
- is either funny, entertaining, educational, pertinent or otherwise deemed relevant
- meets our standards for writing, including but not limited to spelling, grammar and language (Here is a hint, it must be in English)
- does not contain excessive use of foul language (the occasional f-en heimmer may be acceptable if used in an artistic nature. What is an artistic use of the f-bomb? You may ask. Well to tell you the truth we don’t fucking know!)
- Is not blantantly slanted toward or against a single political party (and yes we are aware we break this rule, but we own the company)
- is original and not otherwise copy protected
- has not been published to another publication or web site prior to submission to IBW Publications, Inc.
- belongs to you and can be considered your intellectual property
- we like it
Assuming that these ten criteria are met IBW Publications will post your work the the website in the category which we determine best fits the content. You retain ownership of the material, but authorize IBW Publications, Inc. to post the material until such time as WE decide to remove it from the site. IBW Publications, Inc. may take into account any request to remove your publication assuming you have a good reason for us to do so.
We also take great care to review all responses to our posts, and are pleased so many random word generators are trying to post to IBW Publications, Inc. fortunately we are very smart people and can successfully tell when a response is real vs randomly generated. But keep up the hard work you internet bots — we will do a post of some of the pure random silliness at some point… when we have completely and totally run out of ideas.